The Stone pavilion is one of the most used architectural forms in landscaping. In both classical and modern gardens, you can see a variety of colorful pavilions standing on the hills; or attached to buildings; or floating on the banks of the pool. The pavilion has become an important ornamental building that adds beauty to the garden space and natural landscape. It not only increases the taste of the garden but also enriches the landscape of the garden.
The pavilion has the characteristics of small size, fewer materials, flexible design, and convenient construction, which is very suitable for the needs of garden layout. The role of the pavilion is to embellish the garden space and improve the level of the environment on the one hand, and on the other hand to solve the needs of people to stop and rest during travel and leisure, to enjoy the coolness and shelter from the rain, and to overlook the scenery.
3. D&Z sculpture manufacturer can offer
GRC roman columns include columns and square columns, which are divided into smooth type, line type, sculpture type, hollow type, etc.
1. The polished column gives people a very clear and atmospheric feeling in architecture, which is generous.
2. The special Roman column like decorative line of the line type column is simple and bright, showing the ancient civilization breath, giving people a sense of dislocation;
3. The sculptural column gives people a sense of luxury. In the modern aesthetic concept, a large number of sculptural component buildings are used.
4. Hollow columns are the most difficult ones to be made. Most of them are based on various art carvings, and most of them are hollow between textures.
5. It is used for exterior wall building to highlight the texture structure of the building.
A. Strong wooden cases-Special for life size sculptures, small items.
B. Iron box- Special for large sculptures
C. Covered non-fumigation box- Special for small statues, urgent situation by air or door to door packages.